Camera Ready Preparation
Final Regular papers (oral presentation) must be 6-pages long. Poster Papers must be 2-pages long. Additional pages cost 75€ each. All papers must be in the IEEE proceedings two-column format for A4 size (8.3″ x 11.7″). You can find the templates provided by IEEE by following this link. Do NOT include page numbers in your paper and do NOT include copyright header/footer information.
The deadline for camera ready and copyright form upload is MARCH 20, 2018, 11:59:59pm PST (hard deadline).
PDF Check and Upload
Papers must be both checked for pdf compatibility and uploaded via the new IEEE PDF eXpress PLUS tools.
- Papers must be both checked for pdf compatibility and uploaded via the new IEEE PDF eXpress PLUS tools.
- The PDF eXpress site can be accessed here, by using 43478XP as conference id.
- Once the paper has been checked (you will be notified by an email), please access again the PDF eXpress Plus and click on the “Approve for Collection” link.
- Be careful: without clicking the “Approve for Collection” link, the Publication Chair will not receive your PDF file.
- If you are having problems using PDF Express Plus, please contact one of the Publication Chairs: Riccardo Cantoro (firstname.lastname@example.org), Alessandro Savino (email@example.com)
Please download the IEEE copyright form and fill it. Send it signed by mail to the .