BUBOT is an interdisciplinary project which aims at merging expertise from biologists, roboticists and computer scientists. It is based on effective and efficient collaboration between the different implicated teams.
Partners from university of Montpellier:
- LIRMM, Explore (Robotics) and ICAR teams (Computer science) http://www.lirmm.fr/
- MARBEC UMR, group Communities’ dynamics and functioning http://www.umr-marbec.fr/en/
- Espace-Dev : AIMS team
- CUFR (University center of education and research) of Mayotte : Biology and Geography departments
- University of California, Davis : Wainwright Lab
- Universidade Lúrio : Faculdade de Ciências Naturais