- Scientific paper (oral presentation): 6 pages maximum
- Scientific paper (poster presentation): 4 pages maximum
- Student paper (oral presentation): 4 pages maximum
- Student paper (poster presentation): 2 pages maximum
All papers must be in the IEEE proceedings two-column format for A4 size (8.3″ x 11.7″). You can find the templates provided by IEEE by following this link. Do NOT include page numbers in your paper and do NOT include copyright header/footer information.
The deadline for camera ready and copyright form upload is MARCH 22, 2019, 11:59:59pm PST (hard deadline).
PDF Check and Upload
Papers must be both checked for pdf compatibility and uploaded via the new IEEE PDF eXpress PLUS tools.
- Papers must be both checked for pdf compatibility and uploaded via the new IEEE PDF eXpress PLUS tools.
- The PDF eXpress site can be accessed here, by using 46418XP as conference id.
- Once the paper has been checked (you will be notified by an email), please access again the PDF eXpress Plus and click on the “Approve for Collection” link.
- Be careful: without clicking the “Approve for Collection” link, the Publication Chair will not receive your PDF file.
- If you are having problems using PDF Express Plus, please contact one of the Publication Chair, Alessandro Savino (email@example.com)
Corresponding authors will be contacted by IEEE to submit the Copyright Form. Please, check your inbox carefully. For any issues, please contact the Publication Chair Alessandro Savino (firstname.lastname@example.org)