2013 Conferences & Summer Schools
The 27th ECOOP, the 9th ECMFA and the 7th ECSA Conferences
Welcome to ECMFA, ECOOP and ECSA 2013, 3 conferences co-located in Montpellier.
- Du 1er au 5 juillet 2013 Montpellier
- Organisation : Roland Ducournau et Christophe Dony
- Contact : Roland.Ducournau@lirmm.fr
The 1st ACM Workshop on Information Hiding and Multimedia Security (ACM IH & MMSEC 2013)
For over a decade, two workshops have been shaping the landscape of research in multimedia security. On one hand, Information Hiding (aka. IH) was created in 1996 and focused on digital watermarking, steganography and steganalysis, anonymity and privacy, hard to intercept communications and covert/subliminal channels. On the other hand, the ACM Workshop on Multimedia and Security (aka. ACM MMSec) was initiated in 1998 and focused on data hiding, robust/perceptual hash, biometrics, video surveillance, and multimedia forensics. Key seminal works have been published in these two workshops and papers accepted for publication there attracted over 9,000 citations in total. Year after year, the two communities grew closer and the overlap between their respective scope got bigger. As a result, after 14 successful editions each, IH and ACM MMSec decided to merge in a single event in an attempt to establish synergies between the two communities...
- Du 17 au 19 Juin 2013 Montpellier
- Organisation : William Puech
- Contact : William.firstname.lastname@example.org
18th IEEE European Test Symposium
Le congrès de référence en Europe dans le domaine du Test des circuits et systèmes électroniques intégrés.
- du 27 au 31 mai 2013 Palais des Papes, Avignon
- Organisation : Patrick Girard et Arnaud Virazel
- Contact : email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Mathematical and Computational Evolutionary Biology (MCEB 2013)
The subject is evolution, which is considered at different scales, from genes to populations. The focus is on the mathematical and computational tools and concepts, which form an essential basis of evolutionary studies.
- Du 27 au 31 mai 2013 Hameau de l'Etoile, Montpellier
- Organisation : Olivier Gascuel
- Contact : Olivier.Gascuel@lirmm.fr
The 10th Extended Semantic Web Conference (ESWC 2013)
The ESWC is a major venue for discussing the latest scientific results and technology innovations around semantic technologies. Building on its past success, ESWC is seeking to broaden its focus to span other relevant research areas in which Web semantics plays an important role.
- Du 26 au 30 Mai 2013 Montpellier
- Organisation : General Chair : Philipp Cimiano ; Local Chairs : Clément Jonquet, François Scharffe
- Contact : Clement.Jonquet@lirmm.fr ; email@example.com
2013 Summer Schools
The 6th Summer School in Surgical Robotics
This course is addressed to PhD students, post-docs and researchers already involved in the area or interested by the new challenges of such an emerging area interconnecting technology and surgery. Basic background in mechanical, computer science, control and electrical engineering is recommended.
- Du 4 au 11 septembre 2013 Montpellier
- Organisation : Philippe POIGNET & Nabil ZEMITI
- Contact : firstname.lastname@example.org
Last update on 13/02/2019