Bâtiment : Bâtiment 4, Étage 0
Bureau : 1.45
Téléphone : +33 4 67 41 86 78
Fax : +33 4 67 41 85 00
Email : Nabil.Zemiti@lirmm.fr
Statut : Permanent
I received my B.Sc. degree in Electronics Engineering from the University of Science of Algiers (USTHB), Algeria, in 2001 and the M.Sc. degree in Virtual Reality and Complex Systems from the University of Versailles (UVSQ), France, in 2002.
I obtained then the Ph.D. degree in robotics form the University of Pierre & Marie Curie -- Paris 6, France, in 2005.
From October 2002 until August 2006, I was a researcher at the Robotics Lab. of Paris, University of Paris 6, France, where I was working on the force-feedback control of medical robots.
From September 2006 until August 2008, I was a Post-Doctoral fellow at the TIMC/IMAG Lab., Grenoble, France, where I was working on computer assisted medical interventions and sensor based control for robotic manipulators.
I'm currently Assistant Professor at the Robotics Department of the LIRMM Lab., University of Montpellier II, France.
About my Ph.D. Thesis
From October 2001 until September 2006, I was a Ph.D. student and researcher at the Robotics Lab. of Paris (LRP) - Paris 6 University, Paris, France, I great lab to work at!
The main results of this work are:
- Design of a force controlled laparoscopic surgical robot without distal force sensing ;
- Force control of kinematically constrained manipulators (defective robots) using the passivity approach ;
- Validation of the force control scheme during in-vivo and in-vitro experiments ;
- Force feedback teleoperation of the designed surgical robot.
About my Post Doc.
From October 2006 until August 2008, I was a Post doctoral Fellow at the TIMC-IMAG Laboratory (CAMI team) - Joseph Fourier University, Grenoble, France. Really a great lab to work at too!
Within the CAMI team, I was involved in several robotic projects, mainly in the area of interventional radiology and image guided percutaneous interventions.
The main results of these projects are:
- Design and control of a CT and MR-compatible puncture robot;
- Design of an Ultrasound-Guided Robotic Brachytherapy Needle-Insertion System.
International patent N° : PCT WO 2005/067804 A1 ;
- Date of Publication: 28th July 2005 ;
- Title: Trocar device for the passage of the surgical instrument ;
- Inventors: G. Morel and N. Zemiti .
International patent N° : PCT WO 2010/012748 A1 ;
- Date of Publication: 4th February 2010 ;
- Title: Modular surgical tool ;
- Inventors: P. Cinquin, J.C. Avila Vilchis, N. Zemiti and A.H. Vilchis Gonzalez.
Dernière mise à jour le 01/11/2018