Paper submission information
- Please submit your papers *using the EasyChair system* at:
- For any problems please contact Madalina Croitoru:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fax: (33)(0) 467 41 85 00
- Tel: (33)(0) 467 41 85 39
- Postal address: LIRMM, 161 rue ADA, F34392 Montpellier Cedex 5
- Paper format should respect the IJCAI paper format (see
IJCAI website) and must be no longer than 8 pages in length. Reviewing will NOT be double blind.
- The workshop proceedings will be printed and distributed during the workshop.
The authors are be responsible for producing camera-ready copies of their papers, conforming to the IJCAI 2013
formatting guidelines, for inclusion in the proceedings. The deadline for receipt
of the camera-ready copy is 10 June 2013. Note that at least one author of each accepted
paper/poster is required to register and attend the workshop in order to present the paper.
- The accepted papers will be published in a Springer LNAI series post proceedings available. The deadline for Post Proceedings submission is beginning July with a planned publication early December 2013.
- All papers (in English) will be peer reviewed, and evaluated on the basis of relevance, technical quality, significance, evaluation, and presentation by three reviewers.