Areas of interestThe GKR 2013 opens a special graph database demonstration and application track . Papers submitted to this track should report on theory, implementation results and applications of graph databases. Short demo papers are also welcome.
The workshop welcomes contributions that:
- Address graph-based representation and reasoning paradigms from a theoretical, algorithmic and application viewpoint.
The formalisms of interest include but are not limited to:
- Bayesian Networks
- Graphical Models for Preferences (CP-Nets, GAI-Nets)
- Graphs in Argumentation
- Conceptual Graphs
- Graph-based KR Languages for the Semantic Web
- Semantic Networks
- Formal Concept Analysis
- Existential Graphs
- Euler Diagrams
- Semantic Web
- Multi Agent Systems
- Reccomender Systems
- Technical results will include graph theory based results for novel structures for representation, extensions of existing structures for added expressivity, conciseness, optimisation algorithms for reasoning, reasoning explanation mechanisms etc.
- Papers reporting on application experience will be expected to demonstrate the benefits of the proposed solutions.
- Website online 5 Dec 13