Since September 2013, I'm on the tenure track as an associate professor in Montpellier 2 University (IUT Montpellier-Sète) and a member of the COCONUT team (LIRMM). My research interests are situated at the crossroads of Constraint Programming (CP), Machine Learning (ML) and Software Testing. In particular, I’m interested in developing techniques and tools for:
- Constraint acquisition based on machine learning techniques.
- Automatic Constraint-Based Testing process of critical software and/or constraint programs.
Below, I hit a few highlights:
- European project FP7-FET -- ICON (1 January 2012 - 1 July 2015)
- ANR project BR4CP (1 January 2012 - 7 July 2015)
- APROSOP PEPS-JCJC 2015 (projet IN2SI)
PC member of:
- AIJ, CP’13'15, TAP ('10'11), ICST'10, ICSME'14, QSIC('13'14), QSR'15, JFPC('09'12’13'14'15), LML'13, CSTVA’11
once upon a time
- at LIRMM ( oct. 2012/2013) at COCONUT team and involved in the FP7-FET project ICON. A Work done with Christian Bessiere and Remi Coletta on constraint acquisition.
- at INRIA-Microsoft Research Joint Centre (oct. 2011/2012). Attached to TAO-LRI teamproject. Have worked with Youssef Hamadi, Michèle Sebag and Said Jabbour on learning efficient solving strategies on top of existing parallel SAT solver.
I passed my Phd at INRIA Rennes (IRISA), in the Celtique team (follow-up of Lande team), under the supervision of Arnaud Gotlieb, Yahia Lebbah and Thomas Jensen. My research area during my thesis was about the debugging in constraint programming, especially on the detection, localization and correction of faults in constraint models.