Physical Design of Energy Efficient Nanoelectronics (IDEA)
Our research activities are focused on modelling and simulation of nanoscale devices and interconnects for advanced CMOS and emerging technologies such as 1D/2D nanomaterials (i.e. graphene/2D TMDs, carbon nanotubes, nanoribbons, ferromagnetic, etc.). Our core expertise is on physical design and optimisation methods for energy efficient circuits and systems, i.e., TSV-based 3D and monolithic 3D integration. Recently, we are utilising our expertise on nanoscale devices to the design of biomedical sensors, wearable and flexible devices for health monitoring.
Latest Events & News
- [January 2019] H2020 European project SmartVista 2019-2021 has officially started with kick-off meeting in Cork, Ireland!
- [December 2018] Dr. A. Todri-Sanial invited as Associate Editor Member for IEEE TVLSI Editorial Board 2019-2020.
- [December 2018] Our paper on 3D Monolithic Power Delivery Design is presented at IEEE ICECS 2018 in Bordeaux, France.
- [November 2018] Congratulations to Nicolas Jeanniot on his PhD Defence on Design for Adiabatic Logic.
- [August 2018] Accepted manuscript at IEEE Transactions on Electron Devices.
- [July 2018] Accepted manuscript at IEEE Transactions on Electron Devices.
- [June 2018] Meeting with the French President Macron as a cohort of the Franco-British Young Leaders 2018.
- [June 2018 ] Dr. A. Todri-Sanial was an Invited Speaker at the FANEM 2018 Workshop.
Talk title: "Green Computing with Carbon Nanotubes" (for slides email me)
- [May 2018] Dr. A. Todri-Sanial invited as the Keynote Speaker for the IEEE SPI 2018 Conference.
Keynote title: "Unsung Heros of Scaling - Interconnects in Sub-Nanometer Regime" (for slides email me)
- [April 2018] Dr. A. Todri-Sanial Laureate of The Franco-British Young Leaders Programme 2018.