Camera - ready submissions: Submissions have to be made on-line using automated web-based paper submit system. The deadline is April 22, 2008. Please, follow the procedure for camera-ready preparation:
Please remember, we can not include your paper in the Proceedings without receiving your registration fee payment not later than May 6, 2008 !
- Carefully take due note of the reviewers' comments and suggestions.
- Observe the IEEE camera-ready rules and guidelines while preparing your camera-ready paper (http://www.lirmm.fr/SIES2008/submit_papers.htm), especially check your paper format (letter, not A4).
- Please use the IEEE PDF eXpress at http://184.108.40.206/pdfexpress/log.asp to check PDF IEEE Xplore-compatibility. On IEEE PDF eXpress site click on the link "New Users - Click Here" and fill inyour information. You will need the Conference ID which is: sies08x
- Fill the IEEE copyright form (PDF version and MS Word version) for each accepted paper. Fill in the title of the paper, all authors and your paper ID.
- Send a signed copy of the IEEE copyright form not later than April 22, 2008 by fax to +33467418500 or email a scanned signed copy to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will have a beamer in the room.
For authors of Long Papers and Industrial Practice Session papers
Each paper has 25 minutes in the program for presentation and discussion. We strongly suggest to structure presentations for 20 minutes long, saving 5 minutes for questions and answers.
For authors of Work-in-Progress session papers
There will be a short oral presentation of nine minutes for each paper, followed by a poster presentation within a dialogue session. You should prepare a set of slides for the nine minutes presentation and prepare your poster taking into account a A1 portrait format.