The ECO Team was created on September, 1st 2014. The main area of expertise of the ECO members is exact computing, more specifically in the domain of computer algebra, cryptography, coding theory and algorithmic number theory.
Our research activities concern:
- Arithmetic of mathematical objects such as integers, polynomials, finite fields, number fields, etc,
- Elliptic curves and their applications in cryptography,
- Exact linear algebra,
- High-performance algebraic computing,
- Foundation of number systems,
- Error correcting code and their links with computer algebra.