Bâtiment : Bâtiment 4, Étage 2
Bureau : 3.181
Téléphone : +33 4 67 41 85 85
Fax : +33 4 67 41 85 00
Email : Michael.Poss@lirmm.fr
Statut : Permanent
I graduatd in Mathematics from the Université Libre de Bruxelles, and in Operational Research from the University of Edinburgh. My thesis was done at the GOM research group from the Université Libre de Bruxelles, under the supervision of Bernard Fortz, Martine Labbé, and François Louveaux. During my PhD, I spent time in Rio de Janeiro, working at the Universidade Federal do Rio de Janeiro and at the CEPEL, working with Claudia Sagastizabal and Luciano Moulin. After my thesis was defended in Feburary 2011, I spent a couple of months at the Universidade de Aveiro, followed by a postdoctoral stay at the CMUC from the Universidade de Coimbra. I was a CNRS researcher at Heudiasyc from October 2012 to January 2015 and joined the LIRMM in February 2015. I defended my HdR in November 2016 on robust combinatorial optimization. I have been awarded the Robert Faure prize in 2018.
My research interest lies at the junction of combinatorial optimization and mathematical optimization. I study theoretical properties (complexity, approximation) and numerical properties (exact algorithms) of optimization problems motivated by real applications (telecommunications, electrical power, production, transportation, ...). I am more particularly interested in the interplay between uncertainty and discrete optimization.
* A. Pessoa, M. Poss, R. Sadykov, and F. Vanderbeck: Branch-and-cut-and-price for the robust capacitated vehicle routing problem with knapsack uncertainty. Minor revision pending for Operations research. [pdf]
* A. R. Mahjoub, M. Poss, L. Simonetti, E. Uchoa: Distance transformation for network design problems. SIAM J. Optim, In press. [pdf]
* M. Poss: Robust combinatorial optimization with knapsack uncertainty. Discrete Optimization 27: 88-102 (2018). [pdf] [doi]
* M. Pioro, D. Nace, M. Poss and Y. Fouquet: Optimizing Flow Thinning Protection in Multicommodity Networks with Variable Link Capacity. Operations Research 64(2): 273-289 (2016). [pdf] [doi] INFORMS Technical Section on Telecommunications and Network Analytics Best Paper Award 2019
* A. Agra, D. Nace, M. C. Santos, and M. Poss: A dynamic programming approach for a class of robust optimization problems. SIAM J. Optim. 26-3 (2016), pp. 1799-1823 [pdf] [doi]
* B. Fortz, M. Labbé, F. V. Louveaux, M. Poss: Stochastic binary problems with simple penalties for capacity constraints violations. Math. Program. 138(1-2): 199-221 (2013) [pdf] [doi]
Dernière mise à jour le 25/01/2020
Département : Informatique
(Fair) Open Access
You will find below important links regarding open access:
- OJMO - If you have ever dreamed of a fair open access journal managed by mathematical optimizers for mathematical optimizers, publishing high-quality works in open access free of charge, you muck check out OJMO's website!
- OpenProceedings - a platform publishing conference papers in Open Access for a tiny price
- MathOA - converting mathematics to Open Access