3rd year PhD student in
LIRMM, Université de Montpellier, CNRS, Montpellier, France
My current research interests are mainly focused in Algorithmic and Structural Graph Theory and its connections with Logic, including:
- Fixed-Parameter Algorithms
- Graph Modification Problems
- Algorithmic Meta-Theorems
Here is my detailed CV.
Here is a list of my research articles (see also on arXiv, dblp, and Google Scholar).
Model Checking Disjoint-Paths Logic on Topological-Minor-Free Graph Classes, with Nicole Schirrmacher, Sebastian Siebertz, Dimitrios M. Thilikos, and Alexandre Vigny.
Model-Checking for First-Order Logic with Disjoint Paths Predicates in Proper Minor-Closed Graph Classes, with Petr A. Golovach and Dimitrios M. Thilikos.
Shortest Cycles With Monotone Submodular Costs, with Fedor V. Fomin, Petr A. Golovach, Tuukka Korhonen, and Daniel Lokshtanov.
Fixed-Parameter Tractability of Maximum Colored Path and Beyond, with Fedor V. Fomin, Petr A. Golovach, Tuukka Korhonen, and Kirill Simonov.
Faster parameterized algorithms for modification problems to minor-closed classes, with Laure Morelle, Ignasi Sau, and Dimitrios M. Thilikos.
Combing a Linkage in an Annulus, with Petr A. Golovach and Dimitrios M. Thilikos.
Compound Logics for Modification Problems,
with Fedor V. Fomin, Petr A. Golovach, Ignasi Sau, and Dimitrios M. Thilikos.
Block Elimination Distance, with Öznur Yasar Diner, Archontia C. Giannopoulou, and Dimitrios M. Thilikos.
k-apices of minor-closed graph classes. II. Parameterized algorithms, with Ignasi Sau and Dimitrios M. Thilikos.
k-apices of minor-closed graph classes. I. Bounding the obstructions, with Ignasi Sau and Dimitrios M. Thilikos.
A more accurate view of the Flat Wall Theorem, with Ignasi Sau and Dimitrios M. Thilikos.
An Algorithmic Meta-theorem for graph modification to Planarity and FOL, with Fedor V. Fomin, Petr A. Golovach, and Dimitrios M. Thilikos.
Hitting Topological Minor Models in Planar Graphs is Fixed Parameter Tractable, with Petr A. Golovach and Dimitrios M. Thilikos.
Planar Disjoint Paths in Linear Time, with Petr A. Golovach, Stavros G. Kolliopoulos, and Dimitrios M. Thilikos.
Minor-Obstructions for Apex Sub-unicyclic Graphs,
with Alexandros Leivaditis, Alexandros Singh, Dimitrios M. Thilikos, Konstantinos Tsatsanis, and Vasiliki Velona.
Minor-Obstructions for Apex-Pseudoforests,
with Alexandros Leivaditis, Alexandros Singh, Dimitrios M. Thilikos, and Konstantinos Tsatsanis.
Recent Scientific Activities
For a complete list of my talks and events I participated in, click here.
- March 2023: 4 weeks research visit at MIMUW, University of Warsaw, Poland, invited by Michał Pilipczuk. Gave talks at the Automata seminar about our paper on Model Checking Disjoint-Paths Logic and at the Algorithms seminar about our paper on FPT-algorithms for the Maximum Colored Path problem.
- January 2023: Presented our paper on Model Checking Disjoint-Paths Logic on Minor-free Graph Classes
at SODA 2023, in Florence, Italy (slides).
- December 2022: 4 weeks research visit at IBS Discrete Mathematics Group (기초과학연구원 이산수학그룹), Daejeon, South Korea, invited by Sang-il Oum. Gave a talk at the Discrete Math Seminar of IBS.
- November 2022: Talk at the Workshop on Logic, Graphs, and Algorithms (LoGAlg2022) at LIRMM, Montpellier, France.
- November 2022: Talk at JGA 2022 in Paris, France.
October 2022: 1 week research visit at AG Theoretische Informatik, University of Bremen, invited by Sebastian Siebertz.
- October 2022: Popular-science presentation at Fête de la Science, LIRMM, Montpellier, France.
- September 2022: Talk at CoA 2022 in Paris, France.
- September 2022: Talk at GROW 2022 in Koper, Slovenia.
- July 2022: Talk at ICGT 2022 in Montpellier, France (also served as part of the organizing commitee).
- May 2022: Participation in GRASTA 2022 in Porquerolles, France.
- May 2022: Talk at APGA 2022 in Calp, Spain.
- April 2022: Participated in the online Directed minors and digraph structure theory workshop.
- March 2022: Poster presentation at JNIM 2022 in Villeneuve d'Ascq, France (the poster).
- September 2021: 2 weeks research visit at Algorithms Research Group, University of Bergen, invited by Fedor Fomin. Gave a talk at the Algorithms seminar.
- Regular talks at the AlGCo seminar in LIRMM, Montpellier, France.
I taught the following courses as a teaching assistant in french, english and greek.
In the Department of Informatics, Faculty of Science, University of Montpellier, Montpellier, France:
- 2022 - 2023: Algorithmique 1 - L1 (15h)
- 2021 - 2022: Algorithmique 2 - L1 (18h), Calculabilité/Complexité - L3 (30h), Logique, Calculabilité, Complexité - M1 (18h)
- 2020 - 2021: De la combinatoire aux graphes - L1 (26h), Modélisation et programmation objet 1 - L3 (30h), Algorithmique de graphes - L3 (9h)
In the Department of Informatics and Telecommunications & Department of Mathematics, NKUA, Athens, Greece:
- 2019 - 2020: Algorithms and Complexity - undergraduate course (10h),
Graph theory - master course (10h),
Recursion Theory - master course (12h),
Informatics I - undergraduate course (26h)
Laboratoire d'Informatique Robotique et Microélectronique de Montpellier (LIRMM),
161 rue Ada,
34392 Montpellier cedex 5,