Welcome to my Home Page!
My research topics are essentially the following:
- Dependability, Modeling of Critical (Embedded) Systems
- Formal Methods, Interactive and Automated Theorem Proving
- Type Theory, Proof Assistants, Proof Languages
- Formalization of Mathematics
- Interactions between Deduction and Computer Algebra
Formerly, I was an assistant professor in at the
Computer Science Department
of Cnam (Paris) in the
CPR team of the
I was also a member of the Inria Deducteam team, and of the Focalize project (LIP6, Inria and Cnam).