Since October 2001, I am a full-time researcher at the CNRS, with the ALgorithms for Graphs and COmbinatorics
group (AlGco) of the LIRMM.
Robotique et Microélectronique de Montpellier
161 rue Ada
34392 Montpellier cedex 5
| Tel: (+33) 4 67 41 86 76
Fax: (+33) 4 67 41 85 00
Email: paul @ lirmm.fr
My research focusses on graph
theory and algorithms and more specifically on graph decomposition
techniques, combinatorial algorithms and fixed parameterized
algorithms. I also have
interests in computational complexity, combinatorics, computational
biology and many others in computer science and discrete
mathematics...Click here for more info or see my habilitation dissertation (in french).
- the ALGCO seminar on Graphs
- the ANR research project GRAAL on graph decomposition and algorithms (2006-2009)
- the ANR research project AGAPE on parameterized and exact algorithms (2009-2013)
- the Languedoc-Roussillon regional research project KERNEL on kernelization (2012-2015)
18 months postdoc position is opening in Kernelization and
Parameterized algorithms at Montpellier. Applications (detailed cv,
list of publications, letters (or contacts) of references) should be
sent to email@example.com before 30th of September 2012. The position can
start at any time between Novembre 2012 and April 2013. See the complete announce
for more details
- Ecole Jeune chercheur du GDR IM, 8 au 12 avril 2013 à Perpignan (France)
- International Workshop on Graph Theoretic Concepts in Computer Science (WG 2013), June 19-21, 201, Luebeck, Germany.
- International Workshop on Graph Theoretic Concepts in Computer Science (WG 2011), June 21-24, 2011, Tepla, Czech Republic.
- International Symposium on Parameterized and Exact Computation (formerly IWPEC), December 13-15, 2010 at The Institute of Mathematical Sciences,
Spring School AGAPE
on Fixed Parameter and Exact Algorithms. Lozari, Corsica (May 25th-29th 2009).
- JGA'09, Journées Graphes et Algorithmes du GDR-IM, novembre 2009, Montpellier.