on Graph Decomposition: Theoretical, Algorithmic and
Luminy, Marseille (France)
- 16h30: H. Bodlaender "Algorithms for finding tree decompositions..."
- 17h30: Y. Villanger (U. Bergen) "Computing treewidth with help of firefighters"
- 18h00: J. Daligault (LIRMM) "The well quasi-order of relabel functions"
- 18h30: J.A. Telle (U. Bergen) "H-join graphs and rankwidth"
- 9h30: M. Fellows "What about trees ? ..."
- 10h30: M. Tedder (U. of Toronto) "Linear time modular decomposition"
- 11h00: M. Rao (LIRMM) "Representing partitive crossing families ..."
- 11h30: P. Ille (IML) "Hypercritical graphs and their applications"
- 9h30: D. Kratsch "Fast exponential algorithms..."
- 10h30: F. Havet (MASCOTTE) "Decomposing graphs into dense cliques"
- 11h00: D. Coudert (MASCOTTE) "On the process number of (di)graphs"
- 11h30: P. Jegou (LSIS) "Hypertree decomposition vs tree decomposition for solving constraint networks"
- 12h00: Z. Miklos (U. Oxford) "Understanding tractable decomposition for constraint satisfactions"
- 9h30: J. Makowsky "Connection matrices of numeric graph invariants"
10h30: P. Skums (Minks) "Operator decomposition of graphs and their applications"
11h00: L. Lyaudet (LIFO) "Graph covering and algebraic complexity"
11h30: E. Gioan (LIRMM) "TBA"
- 9h30: B. Courcelle (LaBRI) "Labelling schemes for solving FO and MSO queries..."
- 10h30: B. Lévêque (EP. Lausanne)"Characterizing path graphs by forbidden induced subgraphs"
- 11h00: S. Burkel () "The inductive kernel of graphs"
- 11h30: G. Even (Tel-Aviv Univ.) "Online randomized preemptive algorithms for disjoint paths in series-parallel graphs"