Since October 2001, I am a full-time researcher at the CNRS, with the ALgorithms for
Graphs and COmbinatorics group (AlGco) of the LIRMM.
Laboratoire d'Informatique Robotique et Microélectronique de Montpellier
161 rue Ada
34392 Montpellier cedex 5
Tel: (+33) 4 67 41 86 76
Fax: (+33) 4 67 41 85 00
Email: paul @ lirmm.fr
My research focusses on graph theory and algorithms and more specifically on graph decomposition
techniques, combinatorial algorithms and fixed parameterized
algorithms. I also have
interests in computational complexity, combinatorics, computational
biology and many others in computer science and discrete
mathematics...Click here for more info or see my habilitation dissertation (in french).
- the ALGCO seminar on Graphs
- the ANR research project GRAAL on graph
decomposition and algorithms (2006-2009)
- the ANR research project AGAPE
on parameterized and exact algorithms (2009-2013)
Languedoc-Roussillon regional research project KERNEL on
- the ARN project De-Mo-Graph (2017-2020)
- the ARN project ESIGMA (2018-2021)
Forthcoming events (I am involved in)
- Co-chair of STACS 2019, Berlin (Germany) and STACS 2020,
- Co-chair of IPEC 2018, Helsink (Finland)
Past events (I was involved in)
Nationales du GDR Informatique MAthématique 2017,
- 7th workshop on
Graph Classes, Optimization, and Width Parameters (GROW 2015) , October 2015, Aussois, France - chair.
International workshop on graph decomposition , January 18-24 2015, CIRM Marseille, France - co-chair.
- Some pictures
- Video captures of some invited talks are available at the CIRM website (links from the workshop website)
- Ecole Jeune chercheur du GDR IM, 8 au 12 avril 2013 à Perpignan (France) see the book
- The 2nd International Workshop on Graph
Decomposition: Theoretical, Algorithmic and Logical Aspects,
CIRM (Luminy, Marseille, 18th to the 22th of October, 2010) --
abstracts and slides avalaible on-line
- Spring School AGAPE
on Fixed Parameter and Exact Algorithms. Lozari, Corsica
(May 25th-29th 2009)
- 35th International
Workshop on Graph Theoretic Concepts in Computer Science (WG 2009), Montpellier (June 24th-26th).
- JGA'09, Journées Graphes et Algorithmes du GDR-IM, novembre 2009, Montpellier.
I am practicing outdoor activities such as running, hiking, climbing,
backcountry skying. Le nez au frais is
my blog (in french) about these activities where I share experience and photos.