South of France: an excellent destination
Montpellier Tourist Office
Visit the official website here.
How to get to Montpellier ?
The Montpellier Mediterranean International Airport is located 10 km from downtown.
- 15 daily flights between Montpellier and Paris Orly and Roissy-Charles-De-Gaulle airports (flight time only 1h10)
- 3 daily flights between Montpellier and Lyon
- 2 hubs (Paris and Lyon)
- 57 international destinations, served by 11 traditional and low-cost airlines (AirArabia, AirFrance, AirMéditerranée, EasyJet, Fram, Iberia, RyanAir...).
The SNCF train station is located in the town center, with several high speed trains (TGV) to and from Paris every day. The trip to Paris takes around 3h30.
The two major cities, Lyon and Marseille (which both have an international airport), are both within 2h by train, and Barcelona (Spain) at about 4h30.
- 5 minutes away from «Le Corum»
- High Speed Train
- 3h30 -> Paris
- 11 trains/day -> Paris
- Trains -> Paris Roissy-CDG Airport, Lille & Lyon
- International connections: Barcelona, Brussels, Geneva
Montpellier is around 700 kilometers from Paris. Take the A9 and get out at exit 29 (Montpellier-Centre / Montpellier-Est).
Carpool websites :
By tram, inside the city