The conference WG 2009 will be held in Montpellier, France. It continues the series of 34 previous WG's. Since 1975, it took place twenty times in Germany, four times in the Netherlands, twice in Austria, as well as once in Italy, Slovakia, Switzerland, the Czech Republic, France, Norway, and in United Kingdom.
The conference aims at uniting theory and practice by demonstrating how graph-theoretic concepts can be applied to various areas in Computer Science, or by extracting new problems from applications. The goal is to present recent research results and to identify and explore directions of future research. The conference is well-balanced with respect to established researchers and young scientists.
- The slides of the conference talks are available.
- Final version for the proceedings are due before the 31st of August
- The laureats of the student paper award are Zhentao Li and Ignasi Sau
- Pictures of the conference are avalaible here (with group picture) or at Pim Van't Hof''s album
- David Eppstein wrote a nice post on its blog about the conference