University of Montpellier (UM) Locations
St Priest Campus :
- Building 3 - 161, rue Ada - 34000 Montpellier
Building 4 - 161, rue Ada - 34000 Montpellier
Reception: +33/0 467 41 85 85
Building 5 - 860 rue de St Priest
34095 Montpellier cedex 5
Reception: +33/0 467 14 97 00
School of Medicine (Faculté de Médecine) :
- DEXTER team (Robotics) - 641 Av. du Doyen Gaston Giraud, 34090 Montpellier
University of Perpignan Via Domitia Premises
- DALI Team-project, Building B - 1st floor, 52 Avenue Paul Alduy, 66000 Perpignan
Getting to Montpellier
Conveniently located and served by high-performance Transportation Infrastructure
The Montpellier Mediterranee International Airport is located 10 km from downtown Montpellier.
• 15 daily flights between Montpellier and Paris Orly and Roissy-Charles-De-
Gaulle airports (flight time only 1h10)
• 3 daily flights between Montpellier and Lyon
• 2 hubs (Paris and Lyon)
• 57 international destinations, served by 11 traditional and low-cost airlines
(AirArabia, AirFrance, AirMéditerranée, EasyJet, Fram, Iberia, RyanAir...)
There is an airport shuttle with convenient departures after every flight from Paris. It takes 15-20 minutes to get to the center of town.
The SNCF train station is located in the town center, with several high speed trains (TGVs) to and from Paris every day. The trip to Paris takes around 3h30.
The two major cities, Lyon and Marseille (which both have an international airport), are both within 2h by train, and Barcelona (Spain) is about 4h3 from Montpellier.
• High Speed Train (TGV)
• 3h30 -> Paris
• 11 trains/day -> Paris
• Trains -> Paris Roissy-CDG Airport, Lille & Lyon
• International connections: Barcelona, Brussels, Geneva
Montpellier is about 700 kilometers from Paris. Take the A9 and get out at exit 29 (Montpellier-Centre / Montpellier-Est).
Last update on 21/01/2020
Coming to LIRMM
Staying in Montpellier
Organize your stay easily by visiting Montpellier Tourist Office website
Postal Address :
LIRMM UMR 5506
161 rue Ada
34095 Montpellier Cedex 5 - France
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Telephone: (33) 467 41 85 85
Fax: (33) 467 41 85 00