Document Library of the LIRMM
Access : PMB site
Get access to the Document Library containing 3,000 works, more than 2,300 Conference Proceedings including links to Full Text, 1,000 theses et 190 paper journals. For lending terms, contact Isabelle Gouat.
Documents are indexed as follows:
Get access to the conferences CD-ROMs :
CNRS Electronic Resources
BibCnrs offers a unique interface to the entire CNRS scientific community, and gives each of the 10 institutes its own space specifically dedictated to its discipline(s). (This resource does not replace older platforms, such as BiblioST2I, BiblioVIE, etc.)
Users can retrieve login IDs and connect via CNRS Janus*.
*Janus is the CNRS Login ID provider for CRNS personnel to access applications such as Labintel, Agate…
University of Montpellier Electronic Resources
Inter-Universitaire Library (Bibliothèque Inter-Universitaire, BIU).
* These resources are accessible via a LlRMM Terminal (IP numbe) or the Environnement Numérique de Travail (ENT).
Over the entire course of your LIRMM membership, your are required to register ALL your publications (including thesis and Habilitation à Diriger les Recherches, HDR) on the Hal-Lirmm open archive. You must specify your affiliation (= to a LIRMM research Team or just to LIRMM).
So that all bibliography references can be properly validated, it is critical that you use the LIRMM Portal (portail du LIRMM). Failure to so might generate invalid items (laboratories, journals, affiliations, etc.) or duplicates in the database. Furthermore, if your affiliation is incorrectly registered, your publication will not be featured in the LIRMM collections.
Several collections (partial database views) have been created for the Lab:
- The LIRMM collection comprises all the Lab’s publications;
- The Team Collections comprise all the publications in HAL organized by research Teams. At least one of the authors must belong to a LIRMM research team. If the authors are affiliated to the Lab but not assigned to a team, their publications will not be listed in the Team Collections, but in the HAL-LIRMM portal. Au moins un des auteurs doit être affilié à une équipe de recherche du LIRMM. If none of the authors are affiliated with the Lab or assigned to a LIRMM Team, their publications will be listed in the generic Hal. Therefore, to optimize Lab publications, it is preferable to group them in one of the collections.
Non-team personnel can find their publications by searching directly by author on the LIRMM portal.
Additional help (in French):
- Uploading Documents, Creating an idHal Profile, Writing your CV, etc.
- How can I modify a publication for which I am author but did not upload?
- Uploading Guide – Avoiding Duplicates
- Graphic : Portals vs. Collections
Table of publications from 2013 to 2019, listed par Team, Year, and document type.
Count by Team, Department and Lab.
Intellectual Property Rights – Copyright
- Factsheets on Copyright, CIST Agropolis;
- Open archives, Direction des affaires juridiques du CNRS;
- Sherpa Romea, Publisher copyright policies & self-archiving;
- Submit to manage and enhance your publications, see on the CCSd Blog.
Theses (PhD Students)
Since January 1st, 2014, the time limits for uploading Appendices (Annexes) are:
– Annexe A: 8 weeks
– Annexe B: 4 weeks
Thesis Cover models according to the Doctoral School (Ecole Doctorale)’s requirements:
For any research project, whether it involves contracts between private or public partners (coordinator or subcontractor), which collects or produces personal data, it is essential to take into account the RGPD as soon as an exchange of personal data occurs between these actors.
We offer you support in this process with the CNRS data protection officer.