Surgical Robotics Platform
Regional-level objectives include:
- Developing medical robotics activities in the French Occitanie Region by designing and building cutting-edge technology systems for robot-assisted surgery.
- Shoring up partnerships between our LIRMM Surgical Robotics research team and hospital practitioners and professionals.
- Fostering collaborations with economic players to translate research activities into industrial applications.
National-level objectives include:
- Highlighting the activites of this platform.
- Granting LIRMM regional medical partners (CHU Montpellier, CHU Nîmes, …) and extra-regional partners (Hôpital La Pitié Paris, CHU Grenoble, …) access to a modular and evolving technical platform for training on cutting-edge technology and specifying new needs, thereby aiding in the improvement of existing systems for the benefit of patients and users.
- Granting access to a CNRS-sponsored, LIRMM-managed technology platform.